Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Bare Essentials

The mist in the air had suddenly vanished and I was feeling guilty putting on my jacket to work every day this week. Daytime temperatures soaring high with the mercury touching 50s and 60s all of a sudden.
The killer weather has put People on streets and some are even ready to bare the essentials (if you know what I mean). As if they have been waiting for this cold weather or this Ice age to seize and it was getting prolonged without any reason whatsoever. It hasn't even been an average winter if you think about it, but we are now ready for the clear skies bright sun and DST s.
No offense but the female species seem to have been affected more (my observation - courtsey daily commute to work) by the sudden change in the temperature as they prove the Title of this post to be very true indeed. But, all in all the weather is getting superb day-by-day and hope it continues to be the same for a while, before it soars to high 60s and 70s, 'cause I detest that like anything.
Archived in: Boston Temperature Winter

Posted by Rajesh @ 7:38 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home