Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Skiing Mantra

The Northeast got its share of December snow just after Christmas - close to 20 inches. New year started off with cold air and winds that would blow your nose off. As we await another storm this weekend I couldn't help but think - how about some skiing? Having done it once, I think its going to be fun; though the last attempt was a couple of years ago. Would I have forgotten what I learned in the 3-4 hours we spent in the hills? Don't know, but then lets find out .... Pizza Franch Fries anyone?

Gearing up for an interesting winter season.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Posted by Rajesh @ 8:44 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home